This was DMEA 2021: One Whole Week Committed to Digital Health - Completely Online.
This was DMEA 2021: Digital Health 100% digital
As a platform for all those who want to advance the digitalization of healthcare, the DMEA has again offered the opportunity for exchange, information and education.
The DMEA as Europe's most important event for digital health took place - for the first time 5 days - from June 7 to 11, 2021 as a purely digital event and has, as usual, all facets of digital health depict.
Missed it? See the DMEA On-Demand
- All program items are still available free of charge for ticket holders on the DMEA platform until September 12.
What the virtual DMEA 2021 had in store
- More than 100 programme and partner sessions, keynote speeches, panel discussions and lectures from experts representing politics, science and industry
- Federal Minister of Health Jens Spahn opened the event. Also featured will be keynotes by national and international speakers on topics such as telemedicine, open innovation, patient involvement, climate change and the healthcare system
- A parallel partner programme organised by and featuring innovative companies from the health IT sector
- Starting on 25 May, an exclusive pre-programme including practical webinars and virtual tours with companies, as well as on 27 May a whole day devoted to IT newcomers