Everything for Your Successful Trade Fair Planning
Can We Help ou?
To make successful implementation as easy as possible for you, we prepare all the important information and services as well as rules for trade fair organisation for you - so that everything goes according to plan.
Our Information for You - WhoWhatWhen
You will find our updated "WhoWhatWhen" here. Exclusive advertising opportunities on-site and online for partners and classic exhibitors (end of the year) and our free DMEA banners will be available under Marketing Services. We wish you a smooth preparation of your appearance at DMEA 2024!
Important note: Please be aware that dubious letters are currently circulating again, offering you entries on platforms or in catalogues for a fee. The DMEA has nothing to do with these providers. You can find out more about this here.
You can find our WhoWhatWhen online on this website for the first time.
Tip: Simply right-click on the mouse to print out the overview or save it as a pdf!
Please apply in time for DMEA in order to ensure a good placement for your company. All exhibitors will be placed "first come - first serve".
Please use the new DMEA exhibitor platform here. You can find out more here: DMEA Exhibitor Platform
TheStand Rental Calculator will help you to find out more about what the floor space will cost.
A DMEA partnership will increase your presence enormously. Partners will be placed preferred.Overview services partner packages
If you apply from abroad please take also care about the VAT form.
Please register your co-exhibitors:
To ensure mentioning in our online catalog and App, your co-exhibitors must be registered. The charge per co-exhibitor is 300 Euro for the promotion box starter. Each co-exhibitor can upgrade the box directly.
Please register your co-exhibitors in the new DMEA exhibitor platform
LECTURES | PARTICIPATION CONGRESS - November until Dezember 2023 - Deadline expired
- All exhibitors can apply for lectures during the congress. You will find all information on our website
Participation _Guided Tours
- Booking period: January February 2024
- Pre orders for Partners / bvitg-Members: January 17, 2023 until January 31, 2023
- During the guided tours at DMEA, innovative companies provide to interested visitors condensed input from one of a total of 10 topics. This year booking is only available for exhibitors. Price tba
Participation _Solutions Hub
- Booking period January to February 2024
- Pre Orders for Partners/bvitg-Members: January 2024
- The _Solutions Hub is the central DMEA stage for exhibitors. There you can ideally present your products, solutions and topics in ten-minute presentation slots. The slots are allocated by booking, there is no application procedure. It pays to be quick, because the number of slots is limited.Price: tba
Exhibition Highlights - Deadline end of February 2024
- The exhibition highlights will show the trends and innovations of the DMEA 22. The highlights will be provided to the journalists online in advance and will be published on our website. You will find the order forms and Deadlines in the BECO Shop -Category "Marketing Services". Depending on the booked Partner Package the highlights are free of charge and chargeable for exhibitors.
Career | Newcomers | Job-Exchange
- Present you company and your job offers in order to hire new talents. You will find all information and deadlines on our website soon and we will inform you in time.
Advertising Material and Logos
- You will find our logos in our Downloadcenter You can download our free banners for your advertising under Marketing Services.
Partnerships Gold | Silver | Bronze
- Increase your presence with a partnership and benefit from exclusive marketing services that cannot be booked individually. Exhibitors with a Partner Package will be placed with priority. You will find all conditions and services in the stand application.
The following information and regulations may help you planning your booth: (coming soon)
Stand Construction and Permissions
Technical Information Flyer
Advanced Construction Period
The maximum permitted height of any structure, including the upper edge of suspensions and fascias, for stand areas up to 49 sqm is + 5.00 m, and + 6.00 m for stand areas from 50 sqm in all halls.
Minimum equipment: Every stand at DMEA must be equipped with at least flooring and partitions to the neighboring stands.
Stand walls bordering visitor aisles may not be longer than 30% of the stand side and may not exceed 3 meters in total. Such stand boundary wall must be suitably decorated with graphics or must include transparent panels, niches, displays or the likes in order to provide an open atmosphere on the exhibition stand in tune with the event. The exhibitor is obliged to install a partition separating his stand and the directly adjacent stand, this partition shall be structurally stable.
Any part of a stand above + 2.50 m, directly bordering an adjacent stand, must have a neutral finish, without any advertising, so that it does not have an adverse effect on the design of the other stand. If necessary, please contact your stand neighbors to agree upon the construction heights.
Advertising facing immediately adjacent stands must be located at least 1.0 m from the boundary to the neighboring stand. This rule does not apply to exhibits.
If desired, MB Capital Services, a subsidiary of Messe Berlin GmbH, can take over the entire planning from the idea and design to implementation. Ask for an offer!
Complete Stand Construction:
Individual Stand Construction
MB Capital Services
Tel. +49 30 3067 2044
Codes for exhibitor passes:
From Febnruary/March you will receive the number of free exhibitor passes corresponding to your stand size / partner package. They are valid for the entire duration of the event, including set-upand dismantling.
You can order additional exhibitor passes via the BECO Online Shop under the heading Tickets and Parking Space. The passes must be personalized and are non-transferable.
We offer digital vouchers for you to invite business partners and customers to your stand and to DMEA. After the fair you will only be charged the redeemed vouchers at a discounted price. Ordering is also possible via the BECO online store.Tickets and Parking Space
Construction and dismantling passes:
These passes allow access to the exhibition grounds during construction and dismantling times. The codes for these passes are free of charge and can be ordered in the BECO online store or here:
PLEASE note: If you order codes for construction and dismantling passes via the BECO, they must be redeemed and personalized in advance online at the DMEA ticket store. Access to the exhibition grounds is only possible with these!
This means that all stand builders, suppliers and service providers must also order a construction and dismantling pass and register in advance.
Please take note: Admission to the fair ground is only allowed with pre online registration!
ATTENTION - Entry to the exhibition grounds:
Entry to the exhibition grounds for set-up and dismantling is only possible with registration and booking of a loading zone! More info
Online Catalogue and App - additional entries:
The entry in the Online Catalogue is part of the Media Box. You will receive your personal login details for the new DMEA platform in Autumn and can update your entry. Exhibitors from 2023 can use the already existing login data.
Upgrades and additional advertising opportunities for the DMEA online platform and the App can be booked as well. You will get detailed information and all contact data soon.
If you need support, our support team will be happy to help you.
Support-Hotline: +49 30 3038 2500
|Start of Stand Concstruction
|22 April 2023, from 7 am|
|End of Stand Construction||24 April 2023 12 am
open End only for decorations!
|Dismantling||27 April 2022, 1 hour after fair closing, until 29 April 2023|
|Dismantling times||daily between 7 am until 10 pm|
Construction and dismantling passes are for free and the codes will be available via the Online-Shop BECO.
Please take note: Admission with pre online registration only!!
Entry to the DMEA exhibition grounds for set-up and dismantling is only possible with registration and booking of a loading zone! You can make the booking in our booking portal "VisiFair". We will publish the link here in time.
An advanced constuction from 21 April is fee-based and you can apply within the BECO Online Shop
download traffic guide (coming soon)
With the lead scanning app, you can record the data of your trade fair visitors with just one click!
More information about the possibilities will be here shortly.
You can book the Lead Scanning App quickly and easily via the DMEA online shop BECO.