Focus: DMEA sparks - The New Meeting Point for All Those Interested in Careers
Wanted: Digital Health Talents
The _Focus: DMEA sparks is all about careers. The themed pavilion is ideal for medical institutions and companies that want to present themselves as attractive employers or for universities/institutes and consultants.
This is Where Digital Health Experts and the Next Generation Network
Your company would like to address qualified graduates or digital health experts and also have a contact point for students?
Your university would like to present an innovative project or is looking for a (long-term) cooperation partner? You offer a modern study or further education in the healthcare environment?
Present yourself in 2024 at the _Focus: DMEA sparks area.
_Focus: DMEA sparks - Our Offers
This is a complete turnkey ready offer: you don't have to book anything extra, you just bring your own equipment (laptop and materials etc. ) and you can start right away on the first day of the fair.
Exhibtitors and bvitg Members
_Focus: DMEA sparks for an all-inclusive price
- 1,300 Euro for Universities, Hospitals, Healthcare Facilities
- 2,100 Euro for DMEA Exhibitors (bvitg-member) with 2. stand
- 2,700 Euro for DMEA Exhibitors with 2. stand
- 3,300 Euro for Companies without another DMEA stand
The DMEA sparks Package Includes the Following Services:
- counter with 2 bar stools
- A1 poster, exhibitor name
- 2 exhibitor passes (granting admission to the Trade Fair and Congress)
- Basic entry in the DMEA App and the DMEA online platform
- electricity connection and cleaning
The offer is limited and we place on a first come, first serve basis - it worth it to be quick!
- No possibility to set up a roll-up!
Hospitals and Medical Institutions
Take the opportunity and present yourself as an attractive employer at the _Focus: DMEA sparks area!
Target the next generation of digital health professionals or interested IT specialists and find your digital health experts to successfully shape the future of healthcare.
- This package includes 5 job postings.
Universities can present their future-oriented courses or projects and will be able to exchange ideas with experts from the industry.
The fields of study include:
Medical Informatics, Digital Health, Health-IT, Care and Health Management, Health Science, Health Economics as well as Business Informatics and Medical Technology.
- As usual, students will receive free visitor tickets!